Friday, October 7, 2011

Prayer for the Day - October 7

O my dear Jesus, I am sinful please forgive my sins. May your mercy lead me to live in service for you doing your will. May your mercy guide me and my soul to heaven. May your mercy guide me to help other souls find their way to heaven. May your mercy protect me from the smoke and fog of temptation, from poisoned thorns of sin. Always keep me in your mercy, in your love. Amen.


My God, help me to share that I believe in you, in your glory; help me to show that I adore you, your majesty; help me to trust in your will and your love; help me to love you first and completely with my entire being. I beg for mercy and forgiveness and redemption for those blinded, those corrupted, those afraid to love and serve you. Amen.

Prayer for the Day
From Sacristy, Cathedral of St Matthew the Apostle

No comments:

Post a Comment