Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Prayer for the Day - October 4

Father

the example of Saint Francis provides a life filled with compassion and mercy. Please give me the strength and courage to serve you with all my heart, all my mind, all my soul. May i have the confidence to let go of all my possessions, leave all my friends and dedicate my life to loving you, serving you. May I lose all selfishness, all earthly pride and simply retain a gentle, tender love for you and everything that you have created.

You alone are the Most High, You alone are Most Gracious, You alone are Most Merciful, You alone are Most Loving

All hope, all faith, all love begins with you.

Kind Lord
Remember we are weak, remember we are vulnerable, remember we need your assistance.

Amen


simple text

No comments:

Post a Comment