Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Prayer for the Day - October 5

Father
You are the most loving, You are the most caring
You offer hope, You offer compassion
May I learn to be like your son
May I learn to obedient to you and your desires
May I learn how to use charity in your name for your honor
May I learn how to be humble
for all my actions, all my deeds I offer to you.
Please help me to remember all of those who I have said that
I would pray for.
Please give me the confidence to sacrifice myself in your name for your glory
For you are our God
You alone are the most high

Please remember all of those who are sick and in the hospital
Please remember all of those dying and alone
Please remember all of those who are alone, who are marginalized

You alone are the most high, You alone are the most merciful, You alone are the most gracious

Amen



simple text

No comments:

Post a Comment