Saturday, October 1, 2011

Prayer for the Day - October 1

morningcloudsrrapacious
Always Look to Heaven, Always offer Prayers to God

LordPlease help me to remember that you are all powerful, all knowing, all loving, all merciful. Please help me to remember to give you thanks for each event in my life, each encounter, each thought. May I learn how to transform my entire life into a simple prayer to you. For it is my only desire, my true desire to be a servant for you, a humble, loyal, loving servant doing as you command. Please remember all those who are in the hospital, all those who are sick, all of those who are caring for the sick. Please remember them and help them to see your divine light, to see your presence, your love. Please remember those who have recently died. May they join you in heaven, may they find peace, hope, love, and beauty in death. May they find the path to salvation, the path to you. You are the most holy, You are the most loving. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment