Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Actions and Prayers -- Part 5

I believe that my Christian life will be an ongoing continuous discernment, I shall always be trying to live a life worthy of God’s love. I must find a way to show humility, charity, mercy in my day to day life. My life hopefully will reflect obedience and fidelity to Christ and his teachings.

Being Catholic presents many ideas to ponder on and to pray about. Prayer is essential for a good Christian life. It is my prayer life which I must concentrate on and improve. How I communicate with God is important! When I communicate with God is important! Why I communicate with God is important.

As a Christian my relationship with God is very important. Every day of my life I must strengthen this relationship through prayer, humility, obedience. I must remember to always be humble, not to boast, not to lust for attention, not to desire and reward for doing the right thing.

Spiritual growth requires discernment; moving closer to God requires discernment; prayer is an essential component of discernment. Spiritual growth is connected to prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment