Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Remembering A Walk

On my way to Mass. I noticed this tree, and the blossoms. I am not sure what type of tree it is. All I know is that it is green and alive and it captured my imagination. I felt blessed. I decided to take a picture after Mass.


I tried to take a picture of the church the way I saw it years ago, before my conversion. Years ago, I looked at it and thought that it was a funny looking school.


Standing on the sidewalk, looking up the stone steps to a wide landing my eyes noticed a priest all in green who looked more a part of nature than of this modern urban reality. Goodness seemed to surround him.



This is very beautiful, very simple, very moving.


Here is a suggestion of the connection between God and his church. A little mystery surrounds this image.


No comments:

Post a Comment