Friday, September 30, 2011

Prayer for the Day - September 30

Dear Father

May justice feel my heart. May hope lead me to your side. May I honestly, gently offer you praise and glory each moment of this day. May I remember the events in the world, may I respect all people in this world. May I be filled with loving compassionate selflessness. May I always patiently listen for your voice. This world is filled with bigotry, ignorance, violence, greed, hatred. May you open the eyes and hearts of all of those who are filled with darkness, with those who are leading others to darkness. May I be a vessel to lead them to light, to lead them to you. May each day of my life reflect all of the goodness, kindness, holiness that is majestic, that is you. You are the holy one, you are the loved one. All glory, honor, and love flow from you.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment