Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Wonderful Wednesday

I seek the goodness and kindness each day. I believe that to live means to love God above all things. Living is loving God.

The Lord offers mercy and salvation. I am asked to have humility in my heart, humility in my way of being. I know that I can trust God. The Lord offers hope. Loving God allows me to approach the world in a different way, with different thoughts, different insights. I do not fear the world; I live to love God, to serve God.

I believe that to live means to love God above all things. Living is loving God. I seek the goodness and kindness each day.

I ask God for guidance. I ask God for a chance to enter his kingdom of heaven. Each day of my earthly existence I dedicate to God. Each day of my earthly existence is an opportunity for contemplation, reflection, discernment. Each day of my earthly existence is an opportunity to offer praise and thanks to the Lord. Each day of my earthly existence is an opportunity to pray to the Lord.

I live to love God. I seek the goodness, holiness, kindness each day. I believe that God offers each of us life and so much more.

I believe in the beauty of goodness, in the bounty of holiness. These are gifts for those who believe and live for the Lord. Nurture patience, nurture confidence as I wait to meet the Lord. I must grow courage, grow wisdom for I am asked to spread the Good News while I am waiting for the Lord.

I believe in God. I want to serve God.

Earthly life is a temporary event filled with all types of activities and emotions. I feel like a field editor as I live my life and observe others. This can be anthropological, psychological. The circumstances of life present sadness, loneliness, despair to me each day. The circumstances of life reinforce the need for prayer. Murder, madness, and mayhem remain features of entertainment for people moving in lockstep to chaos and emotional danger. There is no normal, there is no regular; there is only consumerism trying to seduce each person with offers of a great, relaxing holiday. Earthly life is filled with many empty holidays. It is time to remember holiness, to observe holy days.

These days offer sensationalism and luxurious misgivings with unabated pleasure. We exist within the cool confines of a computerized solitude and we exist with a detached solicitude wondering if anyone recognizes our work, remembers our name. It is important to remember the impulse to love God first. Keep life simple, keep life honest. Keep life filled with love. These will give you a life of worthiness.

A life of goodness, kindness, holiness blossoms with the right mixture of discernment and solitude. A Christian life is beautiful when it includes a natural solicitude for both God and mankind.



No comments:

Post a Comment