Friday, March 25, 2011

The Repetition of

On Thursday I came up with this great idea to create images which could simply tell a story, make a point with very limited words from me. I spent several hours creating the images. Technology is great. It presents many possibilities.

How we see the world is important. How we imagine the world is important. How we pray is important. How we prepare to pray is important.

Our prayers are influenced by what we see, by what we hear, by what we sense.



On Thursday I came up with this great idea to create images which could simply tell a story, make a point with very limited words from me. I spent several hours creating the images. Technology is great. It presents many possibilities.

How we see the world is important. How we imagine the world is important. How we pray is important. How we prepare to pray is important.

Our prayers are influenced by what we see, by what we hear, by what we sense.



On Friday I posted the images.

No comments:

Post a Comment